1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 18:32
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Another internet tough guy.
    Sigh. Red. . .What makes you think that was me being a tough guy ?

When you, and your babies can hold a conversation without resorting to name calling, i'll be happy to start a dialogue. . .Can i start spamming the forum about how the SM are ganging up on people now, or is that something only reserved for you ?

Grow up mate.
  2. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 20:01
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Sigh. Red. . .What makes you think that was me being a tough guy ?

When you, and your babies can hold a conversation without resorting to name calling, i'll be happy to start a dialogue. . .Can i start spamming the forum about how the SM are ganging up on people now, or is that something only reserved for you ?

Grow up mate.
    Truth hurts, eh?
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 20:281 edit
    Truth hurts, eh?
    Personally, i don't make threats on the internet, so acting hard isn't something i could be charged with. I'm perfectly capable of backing up anything i say, and more than capable of dealing with people in both a rational, and irrational way.

🙂
  4. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 22:30
    Personally, i don't make threats on the internet, so acting hard isn't something i could be charged with. I'm perfectly capable of backing up anything i say, and more than capable of dealing with people in both a rational, and irrational way.

🙂
    Huh...and you feel that somehow this rant dispells what I was saying earlier?
  5. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 22:44
    Huh...and you feel that somehow this rant dispells what I was saying earlier?
    It means that you and your "panzy arsed" (?) "prissy pants" (forgive me, i don't use such infantile words, so lets just say i'm paraphrasing you) "bitch boys" can go and play with each others peenies until the cows come home.

feel free to have the last word, you women must have your fun.
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 22:45
    It means that you and your "panzy arsed" (?) "prissy pants" (forgive me, i don't use such infantile words, so lets just say i'm paraphrasing you) "bitch boys" can go and play with each others peenies until the cows come home.

See my comment above.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 23:10

🙂
    That's called schizophrenia. Is that what you want to talk about? Beats talking about bumps.
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 23:15

Hey I don't wear dresses got that Scot boy, and I don't blow on pipes. (Sorry Red). So don't be saying you don't name call and then turn around and start implying something way out of line.
  9. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    17 Sep '06 00:41
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Hey I don't wear dresses got that Scot boy, and I don't blow on pipes. (Sorry Red). So don't be saying you don't name call and then turn around and start implying something way out of line.
    No problem Cash. I don't know why Huck has a bug up his butt recently, but I can certainly understand why it has started to annoy you.
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Sep '06 09:12
    Is trolling a pre-requisite of joining the Silent Majority?

It seems to me that GalaxyShield is the only member who doesn't just troll everybody in the forums.

You've had your attention, now try to enjoy the site without all the trolling.

D
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    19 Sep '06 10:36
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Is trolling a pre-requisite of joining the Silent Majority?

It seems to me that GalaxyShield is the only member who doesn't just troll everybody in the forums.

You've had your attention, now try to enjoy the site without all the trolling.

D
    Shut up carp, who asked you to troll? Another carp?🙄
  12. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '06 10:48
    Shut up carp, who asked you to troll? Another carp?🙄
    Correct. Rags is Xanth's troll beach. Rags dont do nothing unless Xanth says. And Xanth dont do nothing unless the Phlab says. Boris and Darv have their own act.

Thats life in the BFCC.

skeeter
  13. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    19 Sep '06 11:49
    As an alternative, just get rid of the total recs count. This might reduce on the number of pointless recs for the benefit of the most recommended posts link. I tend to find that generally (emphasis on generally here) the most recommended posts tend to be worth reading.
  14. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Sep '06 15:001 edit
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Correct. Rags is Xanth's troll beach. Rags dont do nothing unless Xanth says. And Xanth dont do nothing unless the Phlab says. Boris and Darv have their own act.

Thats life in the BFCC.

skeeter
    I'm finished with this freakshow.

Enjoy your trolling.

BTW: Its nice to see your clan policy of reccing clan members is completely trivialising the rec system. Well done on another successful attack on the site.

D
  15. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    19 Sep '06 15:33
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I'm finished with this freakshow.

Enjoy your trolling.

BTW: Its nice to see your clan policy of reccing clan members is completely trivialising the rec system. Well done on another successful attack on the site.

D
    Good God already

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree