1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    01 Sep '06 19:581 edit
    Once and for all. What possible good is it?

Russ should take it off his to do list along with the new less improved vacation system.
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    02 Sep '06 20:05
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    I agree with Chatthetrash, what's the point of recommendations when noone can see what has been recommended? That facility must have been out of action for the entire year!
    Let's abolish them!!
    I agree with Sicilian Smaug. I guess we are the only ones who agree, everyone else is just disagreeable even though they must know we are right.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 07:50
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I agree with Sicilian Smaug. I guess we are the only ones who agree, everyone else is just disagreeable even though they must know we are right.
    I find it hysterical that both of you are against the rec system, and yet you both recommended each other's posts.

I know I wouldn't cry if the rec system was abolished.
  4. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 07:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I find it hysterical that both of you are against the rec system, and yet you both recommended each other's posts.

I know I wouldn't cry if the rec system was abolished.
    Minor problem with your theory: As a non-sub, cashthetrash can't give any recs.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 08:01
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Minor problem with your theory: As a non-sub, cashthetrash can't give any recs.
    LOL... go ahead, ruin my indignation...

Good point!
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 08:20
    I didn't rec his post so you can take back your hysteria. Someone else recced it.
    Jerk!
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 08:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    LOL... go ahead, ruin my indignation...

Good point!
    Don't worry you were right. I am hilarious.
  8. London
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 11:41

Russ should take it off his to do list along with the new less improved vacation system.
    Rec Whore.
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 18:52
    Idiot.
    Schmuck!
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 18:56

I find the rec system very good. I like it.
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 21:46
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I find the rec system very good. I like it.
    Kind of usless though IMO, as was deminstrated above. What do you like about it?
  12. The sky
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 21:56
    A lot of people agree, it has been brought up many times. I find the rec system useful if the list of recommended posts is available, but as I have said several times, showing the wreck number of a person has little meaning and negative side effects, so I think that should be dropped.
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 02:08
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    A lot of people agree, it has been brought up many times. I find the rec system useful if the list of recommended posts is available, but as I have said several times, showing the wreck number of a person has little meaning and negative side effects, so I think that should be dropped.
    Ok, so there is three of us now. Good then maybe we should keep bringing it up until someone listens. Comprende? 90% of success is showing up. Success is a repetitive adventure. 20% inspiration and 80% perspiration. Volcanoes have no power without an eruption. Squeaky wheels get the grease.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 07:41
    Kind of usless though IMO, as was deminstrated above. What do you like about it?
    It doesn't hurt, it dosn't do any bad.
    For me it feels good to get a rec, means that someone likes what I write, and opinion in a certain matter.
    I would like to develope it into something real useful.
  15. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 09:14
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    It doesn't hurt, it dosn't do any bad.
    For me it feels good to get a rec, means that someone likes what I write, and opinion in a certain matter.
    I would like to develope it into something real useful.
    Ok, I will give you a non sub rec, so you will feel good. Plus you are right your opinion does matter. And keeping score is important to you. I guess it could be like competing for pin up space on Mom's refrigerator door.