1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 02:20
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Some subscribers donate by buying non-subs subscriptions. Someone bought me a subscription last year out of the blue. I still don't know who. It expired recently and I rebought my sub myself. I don't know if I'd be a subscriber now if that sub hadn't been bought for me.
    I just hope that those who recieve will learn to give. I know I would if I could. Whoever did that, I think it was very kind of them. As onery as you are I know that you have a coulple of good qualities about you. But you never know ZanthosNZ it might have been a non sub that bought it for you. Think about it next time you snub one.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 02:40
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I just hope that those who recieve will learn to give. I know I would if I could. Whoever did that, I think it was very kind of them. As onery as you are I know that you have a coulple of good qualities about you. But you never know ZanthosNZ it might have been a non sub that bought it for you. Think about it next time you snub one.
    I don't snub anyone based on whether they are a sub or a non-sub. In the past I have argued against further limiting non-subs especially in the forums. I do however snub based on idiocy and being annoying.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 04:49
    Originally posted by Hindstein
    ... and just to pre-empt a sarcastic response from BigDogg, one of my clansmen likes to keep his game count down to 6 or so, and he doesn't seem to enter tournaments or sieges either. These people do exist.
    He doesn't reach sainthood until he renounces his clan membership. He's still using two sub-only benefits: Private forums, and the right to play in team matches. Sorry!
  4. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 06:00
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I have bought subscriptions for non subs before. Sadly not you, Xanth, but I like the option of remaining anonymous.

Previously I have chosen inteligent non-subs who have not moaned in the forums about subscriptions, but have got positive things to contribute to the site a year of TFC benefits. Sorry BigDogg looks like it won't be you either!
    How do you do it? I've looked around for this option before but couldn't find it.
  5. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 06:10
    Oh I found it in an obscure FAQ.

You mail a blank cheque to:

Gastel Etswane
    534 Needsomemoney Way
    Poorlington, Ontario
    Canada
    G1M E1T
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 06:351 edit
    I don't snub anyone based on whether they are a sub or a non-sub. In the past I have argued against further limiting non-subs especially in the forums. I do however snub based on idiocy and being annoying.
    That is real good to know if it is the truth. Is it? Do you snub yourself too? Because everyone knows you are annoying. But hey that's alright no one is perfect. Can you say that, I ZanthoseNZ am not perfect? Go ahead and push that Ego aside and repeat after me I Gavin known as ZanthosNZ am not perfect. It would help make you a more perfect person you know. You would no longer have to self promote yourself to cover up for your lack of self esteem, that everyone is able to see through. Hey what are friends for. We can go into your child abuse issues latter. I am here to help. 😛
  7. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 07:45
    That is real good to know if it is the truth. Is it? Do you snub yourself too? Because everyone knows you are annoying. But hey that's alright no one is perfect. Can you say that, I ZanthoseNZ am not perfect? Go ahead and push that Ego aside and repeat after me I Gavin known as ZanthosNZ am not perfect. It would help make you a more perfect person you k ...[text shortened]... Hey what are friends for. We can go into your child abuse issues latter. I am here to help. 😛
    No dislike there. Nope.
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 08:14
    That is real good to know if it is the truth. Is it? Do you snub yourself too? Because everyone knows you are annoying. But hey that's alright no one is perfect. Can you say that, I ZanthoseNZ am not perfect? Go ahead and push that Ego aside and repeat after me I Gavin known as ZanthosNZ am not perfect. It would help make you a more perfect person you k ...[text shortened]... Hey what are friends for. We can go into your child abuse issues latter. I am here to help. 😛
    Does spelling my name wrong on purpose make you feel big?
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 11:18
    My Appologies. It was an oversight. I am not perfect. 🙂 By the way, what is a XanthosNZ Gavin? Do you mind if I call you Gavin? While we are on the subject, I don't really mind because I know I have a few problems in that area. But does spell checking make you feel big? Because I really do let much of your mispellings go by. Would you like me to help you out some? I do hope you have thick skin. Because as you know I do like to kid around a lot.🙂
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 11:54
    Originally posted by SJ247
    How do you do it? I've looked around for this option before but couldn't find it.
    Click on any sub's star. Then complete the subscription process, and there is a box where you can fill in the person's nick that you want to subscribe.

D
  11. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 16:02
    Not at all Zanzy
  12. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 20:28
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Click on any sub's star. Then complete the subscription process, and there is a box where you can fill in the person's nick that you want to subscribe.

D
    Thanks for answering, but I meant, how does one sponser a membership for a nonsub?
  13. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 20:30
    Thanks for answering, but I meant, how does one sponser a membership for a [b]nonsub?[/b]

D
  14. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 01:42
    Thanks for answering, but I meant, how does one sponser a membership for a [b]nonsub?[/b]
    Or you could take the long way around and click on the help link on the red line. Click on Subscriptions then do the same thing Rag said earlier. Or at the bottom of the page click on site map, subscriptions then do as Rag said earlier. Anyway you get there it is still the same process. For subscribers and nonsubscribers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree