1. SubscriberScotty70
    Super IT/Telco man
    In a Rack and Stack
    Joined
    27 Apr '07
    Moves
    173550
    25 Jun '10 17:31
    In clan challenges with 5 or more players, I propose that we double the points awarded if one clan sweeps all the games. It's a lofty goal that is not easy to attain on a regular basis and it should be rewarded.
    what do you think?
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    25 Jun '10 18:14
    Originally posted by Scotty70
    In clan challenges with 5 or more players, I propose that we double the points awarded if one clan sweeps all the games. It's a lofty goal that is not easy to attain on a regular basis and it should be rewarded.
    what do you think?
    NOt a good idea.

    There were several ideas about rescoring clan challenges, see Thread 130408, but yet again nothing came of it.
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    25 Jun '10 19:59
    Originally posted by adramforall
    NOt a good idea.

    There were several ideas about rescoring clan challenges, see Thread 130408, but yet again nothing came of it.
    The reform talk runs back years and years. Remember the pendejo-no1 proposal?
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Joined
    09 May '05
    Moves
    42859
    27 Jun '10 15:05
    Originally posted by Scotty70
    In clan challenges with 5 or more players, I propose that we double the points awarded if one clan sweeps all the games. It's a lofty goal that is not easy to attain on a regular basis and it should be rewarded.
    what do you think?
    Dont like this idea. It will stimulate clanleaders to post even more lopsided challenges then some already do...
  5. SubscriberScotty70
    Super IT/Telco man
    In a Rack and Stack
    Joined
    27 Apr '07
    Moves
    173550
    28 Jun '10 22:59
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    Dont like this idea. It will stimulate clanleaders to post even more lopsided challenges then some already do...
    What are the chances that you challenge a clan where you know ahead of time that you will get a sweep from that challenge?
    You would have to get collusion from all 5 members of the clan to throw games, and I think RHP members are too honorable to just throw games.
    I could be just be naive to the situation, but I think it could work.
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Joined
    09 May '05
    Moves
    42859
    29 Jun '10 09:18
    Originally posted by Scotty70
    What are the chances that you challenge a clan where you know ahead of time that you will get a sweep from that challenge?
    You would have to get collusion from all 5 members of the clan to throw games, and I think RHP members are too honorable to just throw games.
    I could be just be naive to the situation, but I think it could work.
    Those chances are small, but thats not the point.
    The point is that clanleaders of clans that are really interested in getting as much clan points as possible will try to increase thier chances of sweeping teams out by placing lopsided challenges in thier favour.

    So in stead of rewarding players for well played games you are actually rewarding the lopsided challenges more with this rule im afraid.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35579
    30 Jun '10 12:52
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    Those chances are small, but thats not the point.
    The point is that clanleaders of clans that are really interested in getting as much clan points as possible will try to increase thier chances of sweeping teams out by placing lopsided challenges in thier favour.

    So in stead of rewarding players for well played games you are actually rewarding the lopsided challenges more with this rule im afraid.
    Not that we have any clan leaders who would actually do this.

    Oh, noooooooo.
Back to Top