1. Joined
    27 Jun '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 11:55
    Hi there,

I am playing a few duels. Sometimes I have already won my duel. Simlar for Split. But I have no way of knowing in which tournaments I am only waiting for it to move on, and in which I have an actual Duel that is still going on.

Also with tournaments that are not yet started, sometimes I don't know if I already joined or not. Like I join all Duels, but only to find out that I already joined and could only withdraw.

Yours,
    Kay
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 12:18
    Originally posted by kayhayen
    Hi there,

I am playing a few duels. Sometimes I have already won my duel. Simlar for Split. But I have no way of knowing in which tournaments I am only waiting for it to move on, and in which I have an actual Duel that is still going on.

Also with tournaments that are not yet started, sometimes I don't know if I already joined or not. Like I join all Duels, but only to find out that I already joined and could only withdraw.

Yours,
    Kay
    The pending tournaments are easy. If you click on "pending tournaments" on the right side menu after clicking my tpurnaments. you see all of those.

The other suggestion has been brought forward some times, but there hasn't been any action yet.
  3. Joined
    27 Jun '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 12:27
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    The pending tournaments are easy. If you click on "pending tournaments" on the right side menu after clicking my tpurnaments. you see all of those.

The other suggestion has been brought forward some times, but there hasn't been any action yet.
    What I want is "Open but not Pending Tournaments". To me Pending is useless.

Yours,
    Kay
  4. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 14:46
    Go to your home page and click "* tournaments available". It will only show tournaments you can enter, and if you have entered it it will not show

That what you looking for?
  5. Joined
    27 Jun '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 19:53
    Originally posted by O Artem O
    Go to your home page and click "* tournaments available". It will only show tournaments you can enter, and if you have entered it it will not show

That what you looking for?
    Eactly, that's great. Another good idea already implemented. :-)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree