1. Tacoma, WA
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 23:14
    A player feedback system should be implemented where after each game your opponent rates you like on Ebay. I think this would improve the integrity of the players and cut down on the flagrant use of chess engines. Its also self-policing so the moderators of this site aren't the only ones burdened with this responsibility.

The Ebay feedback system, for those who have never bought or sold an item there, allows the buyer and seller to leave feedback after a transaction. You rate the transaction as either positive or negative along with a comment.

It's worked well for Ebay.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 23:32
    A++++++++ Would lose to again!
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 00:23
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    A++++++++ Would lose to again!
    Haha. 😀

Everyone who beat me would get negative feedback.

I played this person and he kept moving before I could time him out - avoid this rhp-er.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 01:32
    Who do I speak to about getting my game back? You see, I lost it, but was never paid for it.
  5. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    06 Mar '07 07:35
    Originally posted by kingarthur
    You rate the transaction as either positive or negative along with a comment. It's worked well for Ebay.
    It doesn't work well in eBay. It's just blackmail. Most sellers won't give you feedback till you have given yours. If you dare give a negative you get an abusive negative in return which damages your image. If I'm disappointed with the service I just keep quiet - no feedback.
  6. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '07 12:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 02:05
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Not ashamed to admit it. 108 and counting...

Why can't people ever read the whole damn advert?
    Everyone knows that the smallest print is the most important.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree