1. Standard memberjonbeckett73
    jonbeckett73
    Marlow, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 12:26
    The main thing that winds me up about RHP is that you cannot easily write a message to the opponent when you make a move... all it needs is a textbox right above the move button that adds to the messages for the game.

Also, the default game view should have a scrollable textbox with previous messages in it...

If you don't know how to do it, I can help - I'm a professional developer, and I can program PHP/MySQL stuff standing on my head.
  2. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 12:29
    Originally posted by jonbeckett73
    The main thing that winds me up about RHP is that you cannot easily write a message to the opponent when you make a move... all it needs is a textbox right above the move button that adds to the messages for the game.

Also, the default game view should have a scrollable textbox with previous messages in it...

If you don't know how to do it, I can help - I'm a professional developer, and I can program PHP/MySQL stuff standing on my head.
    Why can't you easily write a message? Use the message opponent link? Seems easy enough to me.
  3. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 12:33
    I can program PHP/MySQL stuff standing on my head.
    You ought to join a circus...
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 12:45

Sounds like a lot more clutter on the board page than the current system.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree