1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 03:502 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    It is like being arrested and charged for Robbery, but the authorities convicting you without ever saying who you robbed and when.

Since it's absolutely clear that Exy didn't use an engine in the vast majority of his games (he even had 500+ losses)
    It's more like being thrown out of a pub by the staff because you were suspected of pinching someones drink. They don't give any whys or wherefores......just git out.

As it's already been said somewhere, cheat in only 1 game or even 1 move and that's it ...you are a cheat. Irrespective of other games...it doesn't exonerate you from cheating in one game simply by losing in a few others to make up for it.

[5]
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 04:38
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    It's more like being thrown out of a pub by the staff because you were suspected of pinching someones drink. They don't give any whys or wherefores......just git out.

As it's already been said somewhere, cheat in only 1 game or even 1 move and that's it ...you are a cheat. Irrespective of other games...it doesn't exonerate you from cheating in one game simply by losing in a few others to make up for it.

[5]
    If you are too simple minded to understand the concept of not being guilty without proof, I can't help you. Evidence that you didn't cheat in hundreds of games is probative esp. when compared to non-evidence that you ever cheated in any.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 05:59
    If you are too simple minded to understand the concept of not being guilty without proof, I can't help you..
    I don't need your help thanks all the same.
    I at least know that just because proof hasn't been forthcoming doesn't mean there is none.
    And also, even if something can't be proved against someone it does not mean they are not guilty of it....
    ..even in a courthouse people who are acquitted are only "not guilty" in the eyes of the "law".

So, just because something has not been proved to YOU doesn't mean it hasn't been proved.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 06:06
    I don't need your help thanks all the same.
    I at least know that just because proof hasn't been forthcoming doesn't mean there is none.
    And also, even if something can't be proved against someone it does not mean they are not guilty of it....
    ..even in a courthouse people who are acquitted are only "not guilty" in the eyes of the "law".

So, just because something has not been proved to YOU doesn't mean it hasn't been proved.
    Nor has anything been "proved" to you; you have decided to accept the bald assertions of strangers without any evidence that their assertions are true. If you want to have blind faith in other people that's up to you; I prefer them to at least defend their assertions with facts not "Trust me".
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 07:04
    Nor has anything been "proved" to you; you have decided to accept the bald assertions of strangers without any evidence that their assertions are true. If you want to have blind faith in other people that's up to you; I prefer them to at least defend their assertions with facts not "Trust me".
    Unfortunately there seems to be no other way than to trust the gamemods. Which I do and will continue to do unless, of course, I get exy'd. [haha I've invented a new word]
  6. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 07:38
    Unfortunately there seems to be no other way than to trust the gamemods. Which I do and will continue to do unless, of course, I get exy'd. [haha I've invented a new word]
    ...by which time it will be too late.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree