1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 18:131 edit
    When a Subscriber uses the UNFAIR Vacation Shuffle against a Non-Subscriber the Non-Sub should be allowed to start a fresh game to take it's place. In this way less games will be deleted[resigned] in disgust and hence maintain the accuracy of the ratings system.

I personally only play 2-4 games now and none against Subscribers without prior agreement but I feel this would be an improvement for ALL members at the site.

To prevent abuse 🙄 a limit could be set if deemed necessary.

Thank you - you know it makes sense. 😏
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 18:451 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    When a Subscriber uses the [b]UNFAIR Vacation Shuffle against a Non-Subscriber the Non-Sub should be allowed to start a fresh game to take it's place. In this way less games will be deleted[resigned] in disgust and hence maintain the accuracy of the ratings system.

I personally only play 2-4 games now and none against Subscribers withou ...[text shortened]... se 🙄 a limit could be set if deemed necessary.

Thank you - you know it makes sense. 😏[/b]
    Take it to shi[/i]te ideas, spanky.

D
  3. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 20:46
    Thank you - you know it makes sense. 😏
    Subscribe - you know it makes sense.
  4. Joined
    18 Jun '07
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 21:32
    When a Subscriber uses the [b]UNFAIR Vacation Shuffle against a Non-Subscriber the Non-Sub should be allowed to start a fresh game to take it's place. In this way less games will be deleted[resigned] in disgust and hence maintain the accuracy of the ratings system.

I personally only play 2-4 games now and none against Subscribers withou ...[text shortened]... se 🙄 a limit could be set if deemed necessary.

Thank you - you know it makes sense. 😏[/b]
    Excellent idea!
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 23:50
    Originally posted by merman
    Excellent idea!
    When I go to lunch I want free meals. Why don't restaurants offer free meals to customers who don't want to pay? What gives? What kind of business are they running?!

P-
  6. The sky
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 23:58
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    When I go to lunch I want free meals. Why don't restaurants offer free meals to customers who don't want to pay? What gives? What kind of business are they running?!

P-
    At our canteen, non-paying customers always get a free meal extra when the paying customers are on vacation.
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 00:13
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    At our canteen, non-paying customers always get a free meal extra when the paying customers are on vacation.
    At our canteen, when the paying customer walks off with my free meal I am given a replacement. 😛
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 00:17

P-
    I didn't ask for free games in the first place but when someone absconds with one of mine I feel it's reasonable to have it replaced.

Though I wouldn't expect you poor hard done by subs [who are paying for us to play here 🙄🙄🙄 ] to agree. Obviously.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 00:26
    I didn't ask for free games in the first place but when someone absconds with one of mine I feel it's reasonable to have it replaced.

Though I wouldn't expect you poor hard done by subs [who are paying for us to play here 🙄🙄🙄 ] to agree. Obviously.
    Here is an idea.

There should be a "referral" button for when people buy a star here at RHP.

If you get someone to buy a star, you get one extra game as long as they are a star. If you convince 4 people to pay to play, you would have 10 games.

P-
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 05:59
    Here is an idea.

There should be a "referral" button for when people buy a star here at RHP.

If you get someone to buy a star, you get one extra game as long as they are a star. If you convince 4 people to pay to play, you would have 10 games.

P-
    I would really just like to play two or three games on equal terms.

To play 10 games concurrently would be a nightmare for me.
    I don't want MORE, I simply want fair play; do you all consider that unreasonable?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree