1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 10:39
    When a member has flag attached by his name I sometimes find it nice to know what the country is.
    I would like to rest my pointer of the flag icon for a short while and se the name of the country popping up.

The html-code for the flag is currently:
    If it is possible to include a parameter inside the img-tag that says (in this example) alt="Portugal" I would be more than satisfied.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 10:40
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When a member has flag attached by his name I sometimes find it nice to know what the country is.
    I would like to rest my pointer of the flag icon for a short while and se the name of the country popping up.

The html-code for the flag is currently:
    If it is possible to include a parameter inside the img-tag that says (in this example) alt="Portugal" I would be more than satisfied.
    Thread 37305

D
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 12:35
    Yes, sorry, should have read existing threads first. My misteik.

I would like to give following idea, it is the same idea as the flag but on the username.

I would like to see a players rating by hovering the mouse pointerat the members name. It could be implemented by the alt="---" parameter in the html tag as in my previous idea.

(Is there a thread on this too...?)
  4. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 12:51
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Yes, sorry, should have read existing threads first. My misteik.

I would like to give following idea, it is the same idea as the flag but on the username.

I would like to see a players rating by hovering the mouse pointerat the members name. It could be implemented by the alt="---" parameter in the html tag as in my previous idea.

(Is there a thread on this too...?)
    Since the rating is clearly visible when viewing a users profile and when looking at a game, I take it you mean you want to see users rating in the forum posts?
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 13:13
    Originally posted by stocken
    Since the rating is clearly visible when viewing a users profile and when looking at a game, I take it you mean you want to see users rating in the forum posts?
    Yes, that's right.
    But also when I'm in the process of chosing my next opponent for a new game. Is he way beyond my level or way below my level, a should avoid inviting him to a game.
    But this is a small problem. I'm just as happy anyway.

By the way, I am very glad to have found RedHotPown! The community, the interface, the everything about it! I thank everyone making this work!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree