1. Joined
    04 Jun '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 03:29
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I like how you say 'exactly' as if you understand what no1 wrote. 😕
    I dunno SG, as much as we would like the change, it appears this is a lost cause. A much more reasonable change based on the distinction would be with regard to the new rules about the number of threads non-subs can post. I can fully understant this new policy as it pertains to the general forum. But could we have as many threads as we want in the private forums at least?
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 18:41
    Originally posted by Big Orange Country
    I dunno SG, as much as we would like the change, it appears this is a lost cause. A much more reasonable change based on the distinction would be with regard to the new rules about the number of threads non-subs can post. I can fully understant this new policy as it pertains to the general forum. But could we have as many threads as we want in the private forums at least?
    To top it off, we have new, censorship-happy mods, and some good posters are quitting the site in disgust. The fixation with 'punishing' people instead of retaining members doesn't help matters.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 21:40
    To top it off, we have new, censorship-happy mods, and some good posters are quitting the site in disgust. The fixation with 'punishing' people instead of retaining members doesn't help matters.
    lulz. your games quite at the moment?
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 22:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    lulz. your games quite at the moment?
    Quite adequate, thanks. 😕
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Feb '10 02:55
    Quite adequate, thanks. 😕
    😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree