1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    19 Aug '09 20:081 edit
    Dear RHP,

    Consider changing the name of the "General Forum" to the "Grampy Bobby Forum". This way a lot of confusion can be avoided by people using the forums.

    P-
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    20 Aug '09 02:542 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Dear RHP,

    Consider changing the name of the "General Forum" to the "Grampy Bobby Forum". This way a lot of confusion can be avoided by people using the forums.

    P-
    Believe it's in the RHP Site's best overall short and long term interest to offer all members/subscribers lively forum options. All public

    forum threads require posts to remain on page one. Wonder if you might have any creative ideas. You do Russ no favor by posturing.



    -gb
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    20 Aug '09 03:233 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Tim, at this moment there are ten gb threads on page one of the RHP General Forum, with a total of 561

    posts (an average of 56 posts per thread). Amazingly, only two of the remaining twenty threads exceed 56.


    .........................


    Edit: Tim, the other eighteen combine for a total of 259 posts or an average of 14 posts per thread.
  4. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    20 Aug '09 08:28
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Tim, at this moment there are ten gb threads on page one of the RHP General Forum, with a total of 561

    posts (an average of 56 posts per thread). Amazingly, only two of the remaining twenty threads exceed 56.


    .........................


    Edit: Tim, the other eighteen combine for a total of 259 posts or an average of 14 posts per thread.
    Of these a mere 79 posts were made by GB

    This out of 561 posts makes an average of 14% by one poster or 1 post in 7 !!!



    The other 18 threads with a combined posting of 259 have a total of 11 posts by GB, or an average of 4% or 1 post in 23


    Definately needs renamed the GB forum - and he should be barred from posting in other forums
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10264
    20 Aug '09 12:06
    i thought this was about being able to change a private club or clan forum's name what you change the club or clans name. another good idea imo.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    20 Aug '09 13:47
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    RRRRRRR ek'd!~
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    20 Aug '09 14:04
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Of these a mere 79 posts were made by GB

    This out of 561 posts makes an average of 14% by one poster or 1 post in 7 !!!



    The other 18 threads with a combined posting of 259 have a total of 11 posts by GB, or an average of 4% or 1 post in 23


    Definately needs renamed the GB forum - and he should be barred from posting in other forums
    Originally posted by Attacking The King:

    "Throws down 3 kings. "seriously bobby I swear you just like to hear yourself talk"


    ....................


    'Wrong. Quite unpleasant to see your own nick as the last poster

    to one of your own threads. What I enjoy is lively and thoughtful

    conversation... face to face, by phone, email, personal message,

    in-game message, private and public forums. I enjoy discovery."



    Thread: Poker Game Forum: General 20 August '09
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    20 Aug '09 15:01
    http://www.rhp15.com/pictures/Sanity.jpg
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    20 Aug '09 15:15
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    http://www.rhp15.com/pictures/Sanity.jpg
    Still got my fingers crossed for great weather on Saturday.

    Please take a few candids and a group photo. Thanks.
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    20 Aug '09 15:18
    http://www.rhp15.com/pictures/EnglishBBQ.jpg
  11. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    20 Aug '09 15:24
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Dear RHP,

    Consider changing the name of the "General Forum" to the "Grampy Bobby Forum". This way a lot of confusion can be avoided by people using the forums.

    P-
    Your Mods at work, ladies and gentleman
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10264
    20 Aug '09 15:25
    give gb a break. what does he done to harm any of you?
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    20 Aug '09 15:37
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Your Mods at work, ladies and gentleman
    Hey, I got 4 recs for my idea and didn't need to PM anyone to get them.

    P-
  14. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    36332
    20 Aug '09 15:38
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Your Mods at work, ladies and gentleman
    That's only an opinion from a moderator, not all the moderators.

    If you're not happy with it, maybe you should organise one of your trademark group-alerts to hide it.
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    20 Aug '09 15:40
    Originally posted by trev33
    give gb a break. what does he done to harm any of you?
    GB should give us a break... see the stats listed above. Name another user abusing the forums with 7 to 11 new posts hovering on page one General and most often bumping their own thread.

    It's pathetic.
Back to Top