1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 19:561 edit
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    We're not having a [b]debate. I replied to Catfood,and you chimed in as you always do.[/b]
    Public (not private) "civilized conversation"
  2. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '09 12:551 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 15:02
    Originally posted by trev33
    so he has nothing better to do....general forum sucks monkey balls with or without his postings. why waste time complaining about it?

you're a mod, if you believe it to be spam remove it, if not stop whinging like a little baby and accept it for what it is.

if people didn't post in his threads bitching about them he wouldn't have anything to reply to. ergo the threads would drop away to oblivion
    Extremely well said.

and....

wrecked!
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 15:34
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Extremely well said.

and....

wrecked!
    I just love how you're record of defending spam monkeys and trolls at RHP is impeccable at 100%. Well done, nothing says love the forums like defending the right of 3a users, spammers, cheaters, racists, and idiots.

P-
  5. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 19:062 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I just love how you're record of defending spam monkeys and trolls at RHP is impeccable at 100%. Well done, nothing says love the forums like defending the right of 3a users, spammers, cheaters, racists, and idiots.

P-
    I wonder how long my ban would be if I said the same about you or one of your members?

so is trev a 3a? a spammer? a cheater? a racist? or an idiot?

in your mind.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 19:22
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I wonder how long my ban would be if I said the same about you or one of your members?

so is trev a 3a? a spammer? a cheater? a racist? or an idiot?
    That would be silly, like when a user is called out for being a hypocrite after proving themselves a hypocrite and spouts off, "I know you are, but what am I?"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree