1. Hull, UK
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 16:50
    I think that people should have 20 games under their belts before they're allowed to post in the forums. It'd stop annoying people from creating an account and posting crap when they haven't even played any games. I've seen it on other sites and think it should be implemented here.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 17:05
    It sure would put a stop to those who come in and just rant in the public forums, and don't play any chess what so ever !!

After all we have put in our time, to be able to rant in the forums 😉 !
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 17:131 edit
    Originally posted by icantwrite
    I think that people should have 20 games under their belts before they're allowed to post in the forums. It'd stop annoying people from creating an account and posting crap when they haven't even played any games. I've seen it on other sites and think it should be implemented here.
    Thread 85909

D
  4. Hull, UK
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 19:411 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Thread 85909

D
    I wasn't really playing here when that thread was around, but yes. Good idea 🙂 Or how about new users can only post in certain forums, such as the help and chess forums.

That'll give them the chance to prove that they aren't here to cause trouble or be a pain in the arse.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree