1. Leuven
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 10:03
    I thought it might be cool if you could give names to your chess games:
    Not the names you can give beforehand, but when the games finished, you can name it "French Defense won" for example.
    This way you could make a database of your games more easily.
    It'd also be fun if you could watch these games as actual databases, f.e. you start with board and see:
    70% e4
    20%d4
    10%g3
    I know this last thing isn't possible on this site but maybe there's a free tool somewhere on the net?
  2. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 14:13
    Originally posted by Meneer Dries
    I thought it might be cool if you could give names to your chess games:
    Not the names you can give beforehand, but when the games finished, you can name it "French Defense won" for example.
    This way you could make a database of your games more easily.
    It'd also be fun if you could watch these games as actual databases, f.e. you start with board and s ...[text shortened]... last thing isn't possible on this site but maybe there's a free tool somewhere on the net?
    Actually it is possible on the site, however the admins have not updated the tool in over a year.

www.redhotpawn.com/gamesexplorer

On the side you can choose to view a certain players games.
  3. Leuven
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 15:431 edit
    wow, that's great😀

kinda dangerous too, as there must be lots and lots and lots of combinations stored there so you can really follow a game for a very long time😲
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 17:46
    Originally posted by Meneer Dries
    wow, that's great😀

kinda dangerous too, as there must be lots and lots and lots of combinations stored there so you can really follow a game for a very long time😲
    I'm out of book on move 7

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree