1. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    16 Feb '06 18:00
    It would be a great feature to be able to save game notes without making a move (like you can do when it's your opponents turn to move). Often times I do some cursory analysis and file it away for latter consideration. Being able to store that with my game would be a great plus.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    16 Feb '06 18:04
    Originally posted by zebano
    It would be a great feature to be able to save game notes without making a move (like you can do when it's your opponents turn to move). Often times I do some cursory analysis and file it away for latter consideration. Being able to store that with my game would be a great plus.
    It's part of the new board code which is currently under testing.
  3. Standard membermathemos
    The Vorlon
    Papillion, Nebraska
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 13:05
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    It's part of the new board code which is currently under testing.
    What's the status of this feature?
  4. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 14:40
    Originally posted by mathemos
    What's the status of this feature?
    This is already possible. When it's your opponent's move, you can click a "save notebook changes"-link under the 'notebook'.
  5. Standard membermathemos
    The Vorlon
    Papillion, Nebraska
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 19:35
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    This is already possible. When it's your opponent's move, you can click a "save notebook changes"-link under the 'notebook'.
    Sorry, I should have been more clear.

I'd like to be able to save notebook changes when it's my move too. For instance if I want to jot down some candidate moves for later analysis. Right now I use another application for this.

Maybe this feature was never in the development plan.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 20:26
    Originally posted by mathemos
    Sorry, I should have been more clear.

I'd like to be able to save notebook changes when it's my move too. For instance if I want to jot down some candidate moves for later analysis. Right now I use another application for this.

Maybe this feature was never in the development plan.
    If you make some notes without moving any piece, and click "submit move", then your notes will be saved. Not very intuitive but it works.
  7. Standard membermathemos
    The Vorlon
    Papillion, Nebraska
    Moves
    02 Nov '08 11:13
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    If you make some notes without moving any piece, and click "submit move", then your notes will be saved. Not very intuitive but it works.
    So it does. Many thanks. πŸ˜€
  8. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 12:42
    Any update on this feature req? It'd be great to have a "save notes" link when it's your turn or your opponents turn to move.
  9. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '09 17:25
    If you revive really old threads, it would be nice if you could read them first.
    Cheers,
    G.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '09 18:07
    Originally posted by gezza
    If you revive really old threads, it would be nice if you could read them first.
    Cheers,
    G.
    Who did? Me? πŸ™‚
  11. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 12:251 edit
    Who did? Me? πŸ™‚
    No, dsb3 did.
    Theres a post date above every post. You posted in the same day as the previous poster did. I dont think thats what gezza means with reviving "really old threads"πŸ˜‰
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 12:071 edit
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    No, dsb3 did.
    Theres a post date above every post. You posted in the same day as the previous poster did. I dont think thats what gezza means with reviving "really old threads"πŸ˜‰
    Before he accused me of reviving old threads, he should have read the postings in advance. πŸ˜€
  13. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 14:49
    Before he accused me of reviving old threads, he should have read the postings in advance. πŸ˜€
    I think he just quoted the wrong postπŸ™‚
  14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 15:02
    He quoted the bit that the guy should have read before bumping the thread. A bit confusing to casual readers, but it's understandable.
  15. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '09 06:34
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    He quoted the bit that the guy should have read before bumping the thread. A bit confusing to casual readers, but it's understandable.
    Shhhh.... πŸ˜‰
    Fabian, you behave now, dammit. 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree