1. Joined
    17 Sep '04
    Moves
    25 Sep '04 16:28
    One of the things I really like about Red Hot Pawn is that you do not need an OS-specific client to play. However, I thought some players would like the option of running a game client which would signal them when their opponents have made a move. The client would list all of the games a player had going. A player then could click on the alert and their web browser would bring up the game board. The games could be categorized according to type/time controls. This is certainly a less bothersome feature than receiving hundreds of emails a day ( I realize you can turn that off). This software would ideally be a tiny client, using very little system resources. You could even integrate some of the RHP features like: inbox, buddies list, profile settings, etc but leave the gameplay a web-based feature.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Sep '04 17:02
    Are you saying that you've done one, or would like one?

D
  3. Joined
    17 Sep '04
    Moves
    25 Sep '04 17:24
    😀 Lol! Well actually, I am a developer and would be happy to assist in the development of a game client for RHP.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree