1. Standard memberPaulisfree2be
    Shanghai China
    Shanghai
    Joined
    13 Feb '05
    Moves
    10549
    24 Jun '05 15:06
    If an opponent resigns or accepts a draw or checkmates me..
    this game is then over and I need to save it and open another game usually.

    But completed games do not apear as needing to be actioned in the syetm.

    The completed game/s should also ideally come up so one can see the result, and save the game.
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    28 Jun '05 11:01
    This is actually a neat idea.

    I don't cvare too much about archiving the game, but it would be nice to have the game come up, so you can see the board and also the message your opponent sent you (if any).
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    28 Jun '05 14:28
    Yep, long standing request this.

    Now on the infamous 'TODO' list.

    -Russ
  4. Standard memberCalWriter
    Creative Genius
    Literary Lion Land
    Joined
    12 Sep '04
    Moves
    75934
    28 Jun '05 17:01
    Also, the ability to respond to an opponent who has just resigned.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    29 Jun '05 02:50
    Originally posted by CalWriter
    Also, the ability to respond to an opponent who has just resigned.
    PM
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    29 Jun '05 09:24
    Originally posted by Crowley
    This is actually a neat idea.

    I don't cvare too much about archiving the game, but it would be nice to have the game come up, so you can see the board and also the message your opponent sent you (if any).
    I think the suggestion a couple of eons ago, was for the game to have a wee speech bubble next to it on the "My Games" page if somebody sent a message with a draw acceptance, mate, resignation.

    I think a lot of thank yous etc aren't being received due to people not checking if there was a message on the last move.

    D
  7. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    29 Jun '05 09:30
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I think the suggestion a couple of eons ago, was for the game to have a wee speech bubble next to it on the "My Games" page if somebody sent a message with a draw acceptance, mate, resignation.

    I think a lot of thank yous etc aren't being received due to people not checking if there was a message on the last move.

    D
    Yup, I saw that one, maybe this would just be a more elegant solution - meaning you won't even need to open the 'My Games' page.

    I always click on the game after it's finished to see if my opponent said anything and to have a look at what I did wrong again.
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    29 Jun '05 09:36
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Yup, I saw that one, maybe this would just be a more elegant solution - meaning you won't even need to open the 'My Games' page.

    To be honest, I didn't really understand what the initial suggestion was. 😕

    D
  9. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    29 Jun '05 09:46
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    To be honest, I didn't really understand what the initial suggestion was. 😕

    D
    I'm here to help 😉
  10. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    46658
    01 Jul '05 11:16
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    To be honest, I didn't really understand what the initial suggestion was. 😕

    D
    nor how anyone else understood it..

    so.. the suggestion is.. when you log in.. something would pop up saying that a game is over? and show you the board?
  11. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    72459
    01 Jul '05 11:21
    Originally posted by Paulisfree2be
    If an opponent resigns or accepts a draw or checkmates me..
    this game is then over and I need to save it and open another game usually.

    But completed games do not apear as needing to be actioned in the syetm.

    The completed game/s should also ideally come up so one can see the result, and save the game.
    Well, they are quite easy to spot as they're flagged red. Once a week I just sort my games by "completed" and archive them in one hit.
Back to Top