1. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 07:08
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    People like yourself aren't worth the time to talk to.

Bye RHP, and good riddance to you. At one time you were a decent site.
    OH NO!!!!

We've lost another person who paid ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to keep this site economically viable.

Cheers dude. I didn't even know you existed, so take a guess how much this 'useless moderator' will miss you.
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 07:53
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    No you're a bigot because of your beliefs about homosexuality and other races.
    Jesus wept. Talk about the pot calling the kettle. Are you 'out' yet Xanth, or are all of us made to further suffer "the slings and arrows of your outrageous misfortune" in the belief that you are a straight white male? Not too difficult to answer, I would have thought, given your "higher education"?

skeeter
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 10:06
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Jesus wept. Talk about the pot calling the kettle. Are you 'out' yet Xanth, or are all of us made to further suffer "the slings and arrows of your outrageous misfortune" in the belief that you are a straight white male? Not too difficult to answer, I would have thought, given your "higher education"?

skeeter
    ROFL 😀
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 11:25
    Originally posted by skeeter

skeeter
    I don't understand. First I'm a bigot (I assume that's what you meant by the pot calling the kettle black) and then I'm gay?
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 14:06
    Please, moderator, stop this quarrel, good for nobody!
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 18:50
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Please, moderator, stop this quarrel, good for nobody!
    ...or at least, move it to the General forum, so we can all have a laugh 😛
  7. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 04:00
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    God, you're an idiot.

Didn't it ever occur to you that moderators delete things that shouldn't be deleted? And then leave no record that the post ever existed?

How would you like to put your time and effort into a post only to find that it had been blown away without any explanation by some overzealous moderator?!
    Big deal, they delete a few posts or threads. It's not like they bent you over or anything bad. Mods are needed, duh

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree