1. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    8869
    06 Nov '05 20:48
    On the graphs that show the rating change, games that are highlighted should have another detail added, as well as the Game ID, player's rating, etc, the first few moves of that game should be listed. This would help when you are trying to look at certain types of openings of your opponent so you could figure out what they are likely to do next.
  2. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    47202
    06 Nov '05 21:39
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    On the graphs that show the rating change, games that are highlighted should have another detail added, as well as the Game ID, player's rating, etc, the first few moves of that game should be listed. This would help when you are trying to look at certain types of openings of your opponent so you could figure out what they are likely to do next.
    In other words, you're a lazy bum. Just click the link man.. is that sooo much work?
  3. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    8869
    06 Nov '05 21:57
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    In other words, you're a lazy bum. Just click the link man.. is that sooo much work?
    It becomes quite tedious after clicking over 50 different times to no avail.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    06 Nov '05 22:01
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    It becomes quite tedious after clicking over 50 different times to no avail.
    Get all the pgns of your games sent by email from My Games.

    Download chesspad and use the open game list as tree, and you can put in the moves of the opening that you want to find and it'll show you all those games in your database.

    Easy as.

    D
  5. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    8869
    06 Nov '05 22:13
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Get all the pgns of your games sent by email from My Games.

    Download chesspad and use the open game list as tree, and you can put in the moves of the opening that you want to find and it'll show you all those games in your database.

    Easy as.

    D
    You are forgeting something, I want this so I can look at my opponents moves. But point well taken
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    07 Nov '05 07:38
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    You are forgeting something, I want this so I can look at my opponents moves. But point well taken
    If you want to do research on your opponents be prepared to do the legwork.
Back to Top