1. puรฑO y letRa
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 21:00
    I peRsonaLLy tHink tHat tHis sitE wouLd bE betteR If tHe GrapHic coLouRs of tHe sQuaRes (whO indiCates If yOu havE wIn oR lOse a Game, oR If It's yOur tuRn or tHe opOnent's) weRe inDicateD on diffeRent coLouR eacH One. For exampLe, If yOu havE wIn a Game I tHink tHe sQuaRe sHouLd be gReen, reD If yOu havE lOse, oRanGe If yOu havE dRawn It, anD yeLLow If yOu aRe stiLL pLayinG tHe Game.
    What dO yOu tHink?
    The ReasOn Of tHis pOast is tHat wHen yOu staRt tO havE toO mucH Games On yOuR scReen anD yOu waNt tO LoOk foR oNe FasteR (aLtHouGht I knOw yOu caN keEp Its In fOldeRs bUt This OptiOn OnLy appeaRs wHen tHe sitEs waNt). I hOpe. aGoRessivE*
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 21:14
    Originally posted by aGoRessivE
    I peRsonaLLy tHink tHat tHis sitE wouLd bE betteR If tHe GrapHic coLouRs of tHe sQuaRes (whO indiCates If yOu havE wIn oR lOse a Game, oR If It's yOur tuRn or tHe opOnent's) weRe inDicateD on diffeRent coLouR eacH One. For exampLe, If yOu havE wIn a Game I tHink tHe sQuaRe sHouLd be gReen, reD If yOu havE lOse, oRanGe If yOu havE dRawn It, anD yeLLow If y ...[text shortened]... caN keEp Its In fOldeRs bUt This OptiOn OnLy appeaRs wHen tHe sitEs waNt). I hOpe. aGoRessivE*
    No way in hell am I reading that crap.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 21:27
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    No way in hell am I reading that crap.
    Neither do I.
    But it is a good idea to warn people off to read, with the way how you write it.
    This posting can't be serious.

...and he spells worse than I do too...
  4. puรฑO y letRa
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 22:03
    Lo siento si no me he sabido explicar bien. Cuando estas jugando una partida de ajedrez, el cuadrado pequeño al que me refiero está en amarillo, lo que facilita gráficamente las partidas que llevas en juego, pues se diferencian de los cuadraditos rojos (que indican que una partida ha terminado -bien hayas ganado, perdido o hayas quedado en tablas-). Pues bien, mi sugerencia es que esos cuadrados rojos podrían serlos en el supuesto de que la partida la hayas perdido, pero no el supuesto que hayas ganado (que a mi juicio deberían ser verdes) y naranjas en el supuesto de que la partida en cuestión haya finalizado en tablas; asimismo. Quizás sea una tontería agradaría mucho más a la vista y sería de mucha utilidad para diferenciar las diferentes partidas. saLudOs. aGoRessivE*
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 23:59
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

But it is a good idea to warn people off to read, with the way how you write it.
    Try this sentence again.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 00:211 edit
    I peRsonaLLy tHink tHat tHis sitE wouLd bE betteR If tHe GrapHic coLouRs of tHe sQuaRes (whO indiCates If yOu havE wIn oR lOse a Game, oR If It's yOur tuRn or tHe opOnent's) weRe inDicateD on diffeRent coLouR eacH One. For exampLe, If yOu havE wIn a Game I tHink tHe sQuaRe sHouLd be gReen, reD If yOu havE lOse, oRanGe If yOu havE dRawn It, anD yeLLow If y ...[text shortened]... caN keEp Its In fOldeRs bUt This OptiOn OnLy appeaRs wHen tHe sitEs waNt). I hOpe. aGoRessivE*
    You need a new keyboard.

Or a new keyboard operator.๐Ÿ˜ž
  7. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 07:22
    Lo siento si no me he sabido explicar bien. Cuando estas jugando una partida de ajedrez, el cuadrado pequeño al que me refiero está en amarillo, lo que facilita gráficamente las partidas que llevas en juego, pues se diferencian de los cuadraditos rojos (que indican que una partida ha terminado -bien hayas ganado, perdido o hayas quedado en tablas-). Pues bien, mi sugerencia es que esos cuadrados r ...[text shortened]... s a la vista y sería de mucha utilidad para diferenciar las diferentes partidas. saLudOs. aGoRessivE
    let's try it in english and all the letters the same size
  8. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 12:05
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    You need a new keyboard.

Or a new keyboard operator.๐Ÿ˜ž
    I would have rec'd that one but I didn't cause of the smiley. You should have used: ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 14:52
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    I would have rec'd that one but I didn't cause of the smiley. You should have used: ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    Pheww, that was close then.... ๐Ÿ˜€
  10. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 15:00
    I agree, because it's so much effort to adjust your vision ever so slightly to the right and go through the arduous task of reading the game's status in the 'Action' column.
  11. puรฑO y letRa
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 17:29
    cOoomO me piCa la naRizzzz, yaaa nO lo puedO resistiiiiR (paRapampapUmbapUmbapUm!)
    fOreveR an eveR mai fRien*
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 19:09
    cOoomO me piCa la naRizzzz, yaaa nO lo puedO resistiiiiR (paRapampapUmbapUmbapUm!)
    fOreveR an eveR mai fRien*
    RC (random capitalization) is one of the warning flags of acute psychosis. ๐Ÿ™„
  13. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 02:07
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    RC (random capitalization) is one of the warning flags of acute psychosis. ๐Ÿ™„
    Not here in Japan it isn't. Especially in little children...
  14. puรฑO y letRa
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 16:48
    dOn't forGet It's a GoOD iDea.

PD: aaaatcHús! ¬¬'
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 19:28
    PD: aaaatcHús! ¬¬'
    Gesundheit..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree