1. Standard memberMcKnights
    Marshall McKnights
    Florida
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 00:06
    Can there be a highest rating added to the profiles, this has nothing to do with the last 30 days rating but one that dates back from the point and time they signed up, which will have the highest rating that player has achieved
  2. Joined
    26 May '02
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 12:01
    Originally posted by McKnights
    Can there be a highest rating added to the profiles, this has nothing to do with the last 30 days rating but one that dates back from the point and time they signed up, which will have the highest rating that player has achieved
    I agree, this would be very useful. Who cares about their highest rating in the last 30 days? Most, if not all players want to know their highest ever rating. It would also be very easy to implement.

It would be nice if there were a few other statistics. For instance the longest winning streak, the longest losing streak, the highest rated opponent they've beaten, etc.

But the highest ever rating is the most useful statistic of the lot.
  3. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 13:14
    i've been asking for this for ages.

i'd also like to see this figure next to the current rating for each player when matching up clan challenges.
  4. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 13:37
    My only reservation is the same i had when the banded tournament thread was being discussed.

The rating i had after my first five games was 1500+, something i have never achieved again. It would be wrong to count the rating until The player loses the provisional status. . .otherwise, an excellent idea 🙂
  5. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 16:071 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 16:26
    agreed
  7. Standard memberMcKnights
    Marshall McKnights
    Florida
    Moves
    16 Oct '06 06:15
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    My only reservation is the same i had when the banded tournament thread was being discussed.

The rating i had after my first five games was 1500+, something i have never achieved again. It would be wrong to count the rating until The player loses the provisional status. . .otherwise, an excellent idea 🙂
    good point huck, but most places i have seen that has had this only counted ratings after the provision state, but either way its good you brought that up

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree