This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 17:54
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    Till then you'll go have fun with your crap I.E
    See now That is what I was talking about. Thanks for making my point for me.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 17:57

4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '06 14:15
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    That Firefox is better than I.E? 😉 Look plonker, people in this thread merely suggested that using Firefox was an option, you're the one that came in with your off hand comment. WHat a wally?!🙄
    No, my point was that there are people who get snobbish about operating systems and browsers, and tend to suggest that anyone still using I.E. must be an idiot. This was perfectly clear from my posts so, do you not understand English or are you being deliberately stupid?
    I am not making any comments about whether Firefox is better or worse than I.E. I am however perfectly happy using I.E. now as, so far, no one has said it is not possible to have a hyperlink add-on for I.E. then as the majority of people use it (some, as stated without choice, at work for example), I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for this functionality,
    The next question is can you post a response that doesn't include personal insults?
  5. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '06 15:07

6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '06 15:17
    Apparently you can't respond without a personal insult. Until you learn how not to do that I would suggest not lecturing on manners. My question to someone more mannered still stands. Is it possible (given that many different people make add-ons for IE including google, and others (and many hackers)) to make such an add-on for IE that would allow hyperlinks (plus any other useful tools that have been made for Firefox)?
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '06 16:18
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Is it possible (given that many different people make add-ons for IE including google, and others (and many hackers)) to make such an add-on for IE that would allow hyperlinks (plus any other useful tools that have been made for Firefox)?
    Nope. Not easily possible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree