i would like to change my handle

i would like to change my handle

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
06 May 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
How can you say that, without knowing the full story from both sides?

So what you are saying actually, is Russ treats people who are paying the same money differently?
Can you give a plausible explanation as to why Freddie2004 became Freddie2006 became Freddie2008 when it clearly states FAQ that you can't.

There must be a reason why that member has been granted the ability to change username and others are refused.

SS

Moves
06 May 08

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by adramforall
Can you give a plausible explanation as to why Freddie2004 became Freddie2006 became Freddie2008 when it clearly states FAQ that you can't.

There must be a reason why that member has been granted the ability to change username and others are refused.
I still say to assume Russ likes someone better than someone else is not the right path to take either.

We don't know what the circumstances are do we ?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 May 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It doesn't mean that rude words were used that were edited....Sometimes people don't like to hear the truth, and sometimes the truth can cause more conflict and bad feelings than the deed warrants.