1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Nov '09 16:35
    Originally posted by Russ
    The one thing we hope to achieve with our subscription model is simplicity.

One fee, "eat all you can". Very difficult to misunderstand that.

Clearly the 6 game restriction is not really going to work with most of the sub only features here, so it has to be a binary "subscriber/not a subscriber" on deciding which features can be used.

Right now, I'm n ...[text shortened]... of non-subs post in this thread telling me I'm wrong, then yes, I'll accept I'm wrong.)
    It's christmans soon. Perhaps a good x-mas present to all of valued non-sub friends would be apreciated?

Like "Two months full membership (but maximum 30 simultanous games) for $10! Happy christimas!"
  2. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '09 08:042 edits
    Ok... here's a revised idea.

Non-subs can play 1 tournament and participate in 1 siege (or pick any number) per year for evaluation purposes. Once it's done, it's done and you have to subscribe to play it again. Since we're nearly through 2009, I guess this could potentially only apply from 2010.

I'd really like to try it out...
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Nov '09 09:08
    Originally posted by Wumpus
    Ok... here's a revised idea.

Non-subs can play 1 tournament ...
    I'd really like to try it out...
    ...but only within their 6 allotted games. 🙂
  4. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '09 11:17
    Agreed! It will still be very restrictive but at least we'll be able to see how a siege/tournament works and make an informed decision.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree