1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    02 Mar '06 19:02
    All thread id links, clan id links, etc need to have hyperlinks below the post box, as per "insert smiley", etc.

    Also, the Thread Id needs to be expanded to be able to put in the thread page number.

    D
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    208560
    02 Mar '06 19:37
    I have requested this via Send Feetback. I was promised they will look at it 'soon'.
  3. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Joined
    10 Sep '03
    Moves
    609407
    03 Mar '06 05:55
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    All thread id links, clan id links, etc need to have hyperlinks below the post box, as per "insert smiley", etc.

    Also, the Thread Id needs to be expanded to be able to put in the thread page number.

    D
    New userscript http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/post.user.js adds the ability to insert links for clan ids, thread ids, and tournament ids.

    Not sure if thread id can be expanded from the client side as the server code does the conversion of pseudo-tags to real links.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    03 Mar '06 09:091 edit
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    New userscript http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/post.user.js adds the ability to insert links for clan ids, thread ids, and tournament ids.

    Not sure if thread id can be expanded from the client side as the server code does the conversion of pseudo-tags to real links.
    Nice one. I didn't expect you'd be able to do the thread id, page number bit.

    There are a couple of more links...

    [ tid ] tournament id
    [ ccid ] clan challenge id
    [ clid ] clan league
    [ uid ] user id

    Taken from
    Thread 33459

    Thanks,

    D
  5. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Joined
    10 Sep '03
    Moves
    609407
    03 Mar '06 16:24
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Nice one. I didn't expect you'd be able to do the thread id, page number bit.

    There are a couple of more links...

    [ tid ] tournament id
    [ ccid ] clan challenge id
    [ clid ] clan league
    [ uid ] user id

    Taken from
    Thread 33459

    Thanks,

    D
    Okay, I've added those too.

    Let me test with User 46487 and Tournament 313 and Clan 168 and Clan league 2 and Clan challenge 60458.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    03 Mar '06 19:00
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Okay, I've added those too.

    Let me test with User 46487 and Tournament 313 and Clan 168 and Clan league 2 and Clan challenge 60458.
    The script here...http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/post.user.js hasn't been updated.

    Cheers,

    D
  7. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Joined
    10 Sep '03
    Moves
    609407
    03 Mar '06 19:10
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    The script here...http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/post.user.js hasn't been updated.

    Cheers,

    D
    Make sure that you shift-reload so that you aren't pulling the file from your local cache.
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    04 Mar '06 00:08
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Make sure that you shift-reload so that you aren't pulling the file from your local cache.
    Great, that's done it.

    D
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    04 Mar '06 08:58
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Nice one. I didn't expect you'd be able to do the thread id, page number bit.

    There are a couple of more links...

    [ tid ] tournament id
    [ ccid ] clan challenge id
    [ clid ] clan league
    [ uid ] user id

    Taken from
    Thread 33459

    Thanks,

    D
    Is this documented in any help file or FAQ?
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    04 Mar '06 09:14
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Is this documented in any help file or FAQ?
    Follow the link. That's the best explanation you're going to get. Russ doesn't believe in up to date FAQs. 😉

    D
  11. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38595
    04 Mar '06 10:46
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Follow the link. That's the best explanation you're going to get. Russ doesn't believe in up to date FAQs. 😉

    D
    this one? threadid=33459
  12. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    04 Mar '06 11:021 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    this one? threadid=33459
    Thread 33459

    D
Back to Top