JUST one more ittybitty enhancement idea for CLUBS

JUST one more ittybitty enhancement idea for CLUBS

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
01 Apr 12

...a SIEGE BOARD added to CLUB options...only one board with default time controls (3/7) would be enough and made available to BOTH non-sub and sub club members...🙂LEUR😵

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
01 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by LEUR
...a SIEGE BOARD added to CLUB options...only one board with default time controls (3/7) would be enough and made available to BOTH non-sub and sub club members...🙂LEUR😵
Well, rather than making comment as to why this idea 'bothers' them, the indifferent just hit the thumbs down button..it's not rocket science this suggestion and would further enhance the 'club experience for all'...yes, that's what a club is all about, for EVERYONE !
Edit: The biggest, most active club on RHP could really use A siege board addition to club default settings..perhaps on a 'tick box' basis could work ? A great number of other club players and club bosses may well feel the same, so please support it !!

L

Moves
02 Apr 12

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
03 Apr 12

Originally posted by LEUR
AMENDMENT...1/7 time control club board would be the best...perhaps...
>LEUR<

P

Moves
03 Apr 12

I have no idea what a siege board is.. But I am game to learn!

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
03 Apr 12

Originally posted by Personified
I have no idea what a siege board is.. But I am game to learn!
Click the sieges icon underneath the "games waiting" message.It's all explained in there.

n
Ronin

Hereford Boathouse

Moves
05 Apr 12

A good idea.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
08 Apr 12

Originally posted by nimzo5
A good idea.
SUCH a good idea I say with prejudice...good enough for me to start BEGGING to see more thumb-uppers...and even send money maybe 😀