1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Nov '16 11:48
    CAn we have a small Symbol in the PGN (or somewhere else) to indicate draw offers. I fear I have offered draws repeatedly in the same game...
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    17 Nov '16 22:22
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    CAn we have a small Symbol in the PGN (or somewhere else) to indicate draw offers. I fear I have offered draws repeatedly in the same game...
    You could always make a private note...
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 05:05
    I do not offer them often, but I have missed a couple and seen them to late to accept.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 14:33
    The best way as stated above is to make a note on your game notes.
    That's what I do and it works quite well as you can add details such as on move "n" and date.
  5. Joined
    21 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 19:55
    Originally posted by venda
    The best way as stated above is to make a note on your game notes.
    I rarely use game notes.
    Before the last big upgrade to the site the Game Notes were further up the screen. I immediately didn't like the new position of Game Notes because they are off the bottom of the screen (on my laptop). I didn't complain when the site was changed, because I know that it is usual for most users to dislike a change to a site when it occurs; I gave it a chance.

I have just realised that I have stopped using them almost entirely. This is because I know I won't remember to scroll down to look at them.
    Maybe this does work better on mobile/tablet, but for me, on a laptop, it doesn't.

Any chance the Notes could be moved back up the screen again?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree