1. Behind ur screen
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 04:01
    Why not make the "Last ### Games" more accurate. I mean, sometimes when i look at someones Profiles I see that after only 2 or 3 games the graph goes up to 2000 o so and then it goes right back down, and when i click over the specific bar in the graph it shows a game that has nothing to do with the rating.

I don't know if it might be a bug or it's just that i don't know how to read it 🙂
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 08:37
    Originally posted by acastano
    Why not make the "Last ### Games" more accurate. I mean, sometimes when i look at someones Profiles I see that after only 2 or 3 games the graph goes up to 2000 o so and then it goes right back down, and when i click over the specific bar in the graph it shows a game that has nothing to do with the rating.

I don't know if it might be a bug or it's just that i don't know how to read it 🙂
    Its to do with people being provisionally rated. Read the FAQ.

D
  3. Behind ur screen
    Moves
    17 Jul '05 20:52
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Its to do with people being provisionally rated. Read the FAQ.

D
    Please tell where in the FAQ says that the graph it`s intended only for people that is provisionally rated.

It would be of no use if it were for only that.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    17 Jul '05 21:41
    Originally posted by acastano
    Please tell where in the FAQ says that the graph it`s intended only for people that is provisionally rated.
    It isn't, but the big swings only occur while you are provisionally rated.

When you look at a game, it shows the current rating of the players, not the rating at the time they were playing that game. The ratings shown in the graph are the ratings at the time of the game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree