1. Georgia, USA
    Moves
    28 Dec '05 11:25
    What is up with the January 3rd delay on claiming timeouts?!? That is a terrible decision by the administrators. If the opponent didn't take the holidays into consideration, they deserve the loss.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    28 Dec '05 11:38
    Originally posted by CamelClutch
    What is up with the January 3rd delay on claiming timeouts?!? That is a terrible decision by the administrators. If the opponent didn't take the holidays into consideration, they deserve the loss.
    You're complaining about a problem which doesn't exist.

Read this thread CAREFULLY: Thread 35407

Nice to see you've entered into the spirit of Christmas.

D
  3. Georgia, USA
    Moves
    28 Dec '05 12:47
    How do I "claim the amtch manually"?
  4. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '05 13:31
    Not exactly "Free Nelson Mandela", this one.
  5. Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '05 13:36
    As I have posted in the Site Announcements thread;

When a match can be claimed manually a skull icon will be displayed next to the game, click it to see the game.

See my post in the site announcements forum for more details.

-- Mike
  6. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '05 15:02
    You only have clan games and normal games, so this doesn't apply to you anyway.
  7. Georgia, USA
    Moves
    28 Dec '05 20:55
    Bullsh!t. I have games where my opponents timed out 2 days ago and I can't claim them.
  8. UK
    Moves
    28 Dec '05 21:15
    Bullsh!t. I have games where my opponents timed out 2 days ago and I can't claim them.
    Two days? What does it matter? It's the holidays.. Chill out, take a breather, relax.

If the matches have really timed out and you're desperate to claim the win, maybe try a PM to Russ to see if there's a board error he needs to investigate?
  9. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '05 21:223 edits
    You really do need to calm down and take stock here Camel C. I have had a look at your two clan games against Blessed Assurance, mainly because thats the only matches where I can see the time comtrols.

You are clearly in error. With a 7/14 t/o - t/b control and given that the time bank is extinguished, the last move by your opponent was 27/12. That means you will not be able to manually claim the win until the 3rd of Jan. ie. seven days from the last move.

If there is any t/b left you will need to add that time on again.

Are we clear now? I suspect that you have misinterpreted the other games time controls as well, but being 'public' matches others are not privvy to these details

skeeter.

spell check edit x 2

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree