1. Joined
    24 Feb '08
    Moves
    6677
    18 Jul '09 15:03
    I think it would be nice to enter a brief message to my opponent, explaining why I decided to delete a game.
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    18 Jul '09 17:54
    Originally posted by aletorres
    I think it would be nice to enter a brief message to my opponent, explaining why I decided to delete a game.
    Just send them a PM f you feel it is necessary.
  3. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    53466
    19 Jul '09 00:15
    what could you possibly say to someone in a game you are deleting
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415997
    19 Jul '09 02:27
    Originally posted by quackquack
    what could you possibly say to someone in a game you are deleting
    Ummm...What about quackquack? 😉
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10271
    19 Jul '09 02:54
    Originally posted by aletorres
    I think it would be nice to enter a brief message to my opponent, explaining why I decided to delete a game.
    you are one of 100s of people playing on this site, i doubt xe will have a heartattack or fall into a deep depression because you don't want to play a game of chess with them.

    in short, it's just a game and your idea is a waste of time. and me typing this is a waste of time also, so if you don't mind i'll have these couple of minutes of my live back now please....what you can't do that?

    and the world goes on.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415997
    19 Jul '09 02:581 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    you are one of 100s of people playing on this site, i doubt xe will have a heartattack or fall into a deep depression because you don't want to play a game of chess with them.

    in short, it's just a game and your idea is a waste of time. and me typing this is a waste of time also, so if you don't mind i'll have these couple of minutes of my live back now please....what you can't do that?

    and the world goes on.
    You probably could have been a lawyer. To say so much, yet say nothing, it is a amazing. 😉 😛
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    318187
    19 Jul '09 05:141 edit
    Originally posted by aletorres
    I think it would be nice to enter a brief message to my opponent, explaining why I decided to delete a game.
    I think it would be nice too, but as another poster pointed out we can do it by PM if we want. The automatic email the other player receives does list some of the possible reasons, so after it's been done to you a few times you learn not to be bothered by it. There isn't a lot of room for everyday civilities on an online chess site.
  8. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Joined
    29 Sep '08
    Moves
    38250
    20 Jul '09 02:44
    Originally posted by quackquack
    what could you possibly say to someone in a game you are deleting
    "I am deleting this game."
Back to Top