1. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 06:57
    Russ,
    Could we please separate these two features a little further. Currently Notebook appears directly under 'Message Opponent' and in a fit of stupidity I sent my opponent my notebook. 😳

Whilst I feel a prat, it would be nice if perhaps these two features were quite separate. Say have 'notebook' at the top of the list and 'message opponent' at the bottom.

Ta

Henry
  2. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 07:27
    have almost done this myself - might be easier for Russ simply to change the background colours (say light blue for messages and light yellow for notebook?).
  3. Braga, Portugal
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 12:29
    yeah good idea, i almost did that myself several times
  4. The moral highground
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 13:57
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    Russ,
    Could we please separate these two features a little further. Currently Notebook appears directly under 'Message Opponent' and in a fit of stupidity I sent my opponent my notebook. 😳

Whilst I feel a prat, it would be nice if perhaps these two features were quite separate. Say have 'notebook' at the top of the list and 'message opponent' at the bottom.

Ta

Henry
    😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree