1. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    18 Sep '08 14:26
    Often, when I issue a challenge I want to tell the other clan leader something.

Can we please have a message box that will allow us to do this and he/she can see it when accepting the challenge?
  2. Joined
    21 May '07
    Moves
    18 Sep '08 23:24
    I agree, this would a great feature.
    I know I can send a message to the other clan leader as well as the challenge, but the information is not neatly tied together.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Moves
    19 Sep '08 07:58
    Originally posted by RDM

Can we please have a message box that will allow us to do this and he/she can see it when accepting the challenge?
    Excellent idea and Rec'd
  4. Joined
    21 May '07
    Moves
    20 Sep '08 03:52
    It would also make sense to have a message when bouncing a challenge.
  5. Standard memberGalaKev
    Borderer
    Scotland
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 21:52
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Excellent idea and Rec'd
    Aye, we in the Borders are the greatest part of Scotland and we will whip Greater Scotland Clans arse, hey Mctayto? 😀

Does not really work as I am also in the Scotland Clan. LOL

Great idea, gets my vote
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 00:59
    Originally posted by GalaKev
    Aye, we in the Borders are the greatest part of Scotland and we will whip Greater Scotland Clans arse, hey Mctayto? 😀

Does not really work as I am also in the Scotland Clan. LOL

Great idea, gets my vote
    I knew you were into S & M 🙂
  7. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Oct '08 12:25
    Originally posted by RDM

I also support the motion.
  8. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    17 Oct '08 17:01
    Originally posted by RDM

Suggested the same thing a few days ago and got no traction, but I'm just as happy to see the idea gain ground here. Got my rec.
  9. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    17 Oct '08 23:26
    Originally posted by RDM

This is by no means a new idea. I think that I suggested something similar over a year ago.
    However, it is still a great idea and would be a nice addition to the clan challenge system. Here's hoping Russ is listening this time.....