The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Lolz. you are so funny
  2. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:07
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Why don't we add an "alert Huck!" button, next to "alert moderator"?
    Lolz you are so funny
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:08
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Sometimes, when there's no lights flashing they get bored and take down one of the primary SQL database servers and hook it up to host a variety of online multiplayer games.
    lolz.....nah, your'e just trite.
  4. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:12
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Umm, you do realise this is a public forum, yes? Mods don't get paid, they just do it for fame or something. What makes you think they're at your beck and call for emergencies?
    I bow to your obvious lager (typo, but it sounds quite funny, so i'll keep it in - read larger) intelligence.
    The posting of of e-mail addresses by children is far too insignificant to be the subject of a site idea. Maybe i should request that only pretentious people should be allowed to regail us with witty banter in teh forums....mmmm, yes,Lolz.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:16
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I bow to your obvious lager (typo, but it sounds quite funny, so i'll keep it in - read larger) intelligence.
    The posting of of e-mail addresses by children is far too insignificant to be the subject of a site idea. Maybe i should request that only pretentious people should be allowed to regail us with witty banter in teh forums....mmmm, yes,Lolz.
    We're not arguing about whether the post deserved to be removed, nobody doubts that. What you seem to miss is that unpaid mods aren't there to scour the threads every minute of the day in the off chance that once in a blue moon some child might post their e-mail address. Get some perspective.
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:22
    Originally posted by Starrman
    We're not arguing about whether the post deserved to be removed, nobody doubts that. What you seem to miss is that unpaid mods aren't there to scour the threads every minute of the day in the off chance that once in a blue moon some child might post their e-mail address. Get some perspective.
    Ok, now you get some prespective.
    If there was one reason a mod should be contacted to remove something quickly, the posting of an e-mail address online is one of them. In the instance used as an example here, it was a kid with little or no common sense (or worse).

I'd much rather a mod delete that, than some of the dumb crap that gets deleted. Most mods would agree that immediate deletion of such stuff is important. You don't think so, why ?
  7. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:22
    Lolz you are so funny
    I have alerted this double post. Let's see how long it takes to see some MOD ACTION. I'll give them until the count of 10...
  8. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:23
    1, 2, 3...
  9. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:23
    4, 5, 6...
  10. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:24
    7, 8, 9, 10.
  11. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    That's it! ALERT TEH HUCK!!!
  12. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    try alerting this one.

groommeforsex@yahoo.ie

I like puppies 🙂
  13. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:41
    try alerting this one.

groommeforsex@yahoo.ie

I like puppies 🙂
    I've alerted the HUMOUR POLICE.

They should be round in a few minutes.

Anyway, to answer your question:

No, you still can't be a mod.
  14. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:59
    Ok, now you get some prespective.
    If there was one reason a mod should be contacted to remove something quickly, the posting of an e-mail address online is one of them. In the instance used as an example here, it was a kid with little or no common sense (or worse).

I'd much rather a mod delete that, than some of the dumb crap that gets deleted. ...[text shortened]... mods would agree that immediate deletion of such stuff is important. You don't think so, why ?
    If the situation is that desperate, then all it takes is n alerts and the post will be removed automagically.

n is a relatively small number, I believe, so even if no mods are present, the community should be able to remove posts like this post haste.

D
  15. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 17:07
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I've alerted the HUMOUR POLICE.

They should be round in a few minutes.

Anyway, to answer your question:

No, you still can't be a mod.
    If you liked that, you'dve loved my yahoo in the thread

Jeffreydalmerisgod@yahoo.ie

Forum gold 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree