multiple clan league teams.

multiple clan league teams.

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
14 Jun 10

Originally posted by barstudd
yeah...Its mainly the bigger clans that would like to include a second team or even maybe a third team, which may only be a handful of clans?

if Russ when allocating players to play in your B team, the team name is slightly changed to be Called for example Chessaroos-B, isnt that just the same as entering a completely different team?
Team 1 entered w ...[text shortened]... ould be called Chessaroos-B, kind of renaming the team in order to fit into the current leagues.
With the volume of turnover in many clans there will be little need for this experiment for two teams of more. There is also the multiple clan players who are only able to play for one Clan in the League.

Looking at your Clan makeup

6 players are currently unavailable or do not want to play in Leagues.

Of your current clan members

1 player from 2006
6 players from 2007
3 players form 2008
5 players from 2009
4 players from 2010

Nine new players since 2009 would mean it would be unlikely that your Clan could support two League teams without losing members at some point in the proceedings. You would then have non members "playing in the League" whgich is no better than a Clan playing Clan matches with members who have left and been replaced.

This would likely be a similar scenario for most Clans.

b
dinky-di Aussie

Australia

Moves
15 Jun 10
3 edits

Originally posted by adramforall
With the volume of turnover in many clans there will be little need for this experiment for two teams of more. There is also the multiple clan players who are only able to play for one Clan in the League.

Looking at your Clan makeup

6 players are currently unavailable or do not want to play in Leagues.

Of your current clan members

1 pla who have left and been replaced.

This would likely be a similar scenario for most Clans.
actually some that are set to unavailable may only require notication...a few that are currently set unavailable for my team fired back a yes for the recent 7/14 league, but obviously I focussed on the 6 strongest available members.

Not all 20 man teams may opt for a 2nd or even 3rd string team? but if the option is there for those who do...it may create more interest in clans overall.

going back to the original post I stated the lower rated players get squeezed out automatically most dont bother because they already know they wont be selected when there are already higher rated members in the team....