1. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 03:46
    In my opinion this would prove more useful than many of the other icons at the page top. I realise that non subs couldn't use this feature, but it seems to be a hassle not having an easy link to my clans.
  2. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 07:17
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    In my opinion this would prove more useful than many of the other icons at the page top. I realise that non subs couldn't use this feature, but it seems to be a hassle not having an easy link to my clans.
    Ya, it is a hassle not to just make one click to get to my clan home.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 17:02
    Using Firefox and ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, I can click "My Home" and I have an option in the drop down list for "My Clans".

D
  4. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 17:04
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Using Firefox and ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, I can click "My Home" and I have an option in the drop down list for "My Clans".

D
    That's ok, I have heard alot of bad things about greasemonkey and I won't use it because of that.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 17:20
    That's ok, I have heard alot of bad things about greasemonkey and I won't use it because of that.
    Well done.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree