1. Joined
    21 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 15:20
    I do'nt really like the chesspices I have choose beteween here. On ICC they are just so much better!
    Can't somebody do something about it (just look at the ICC-pices and copy them, it would not be to hard would it? www.chessclub.com)
    Please!
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 16:04
    Originally posted by bikingviking
    I do'nt really like the chesspices I have choose beteween here. On ICC they are just so much better!
    Can't somebody do something about it (just look at the ICC-pices and copy them, it would not be to hard would it? www.chessclub.com)
    Please!
    Stop whinging about it and start fixing it.

Send in your own chess piece designs and if they're any good, they'll be added to the site.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 17:261 edit
    Please!
    It's normally not legal to just copy stuff like that.

edit : piEces. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 22:26
    I believe you are complaining about the APPEARANCE of your pieces. I was hoping that you wanted different pieces. Maybe a king that hyperspace into some random location on the board or instead of two bishops (since both go diagonally) a new piece that moves in a C shape? Would diversity make up something that is slight visually unpleasing?
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 13:33
    Please!
    Choose one you like from here and send it to admin...

http://www.enpassant.dk/chess/fonteng.htm

๐Ÿ˜‰
  6. Standard membermischas
    Intensity works
    Vancouver.ca
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 19:38
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Choose one you like from here and send it to admin...

http://www.enpassant.dk/chess/fonteng.htm

๐Ÿ˜‰
    Love them, especially the Miscel and Montreal sets. Who knew you could make a chess board look like a collection of WingDings? But nice to know that the site supplies those sets, free. In the meantime, I'd like to say I'm far happier with the RHP regular pieces, than with (say) the CGA-quality pieces you see in Chess Opening Explorer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree