1. USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 02:12
    I think there should be a cool feature were there would be an annouying ding that would signal when somebody has moved. there could be diffrerent "ring" tones avalible!....OH THE POSSIBILITIES!
  2. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 06:46
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    I think there should be a cool feature were there would be an annouying ding that would signal when somebody has moved. there could be diffrerent "ring" tones avalible!....OH THE POSSIBILITIES!
    😴
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 20:40
    I like that idea. 🙂
  4. Joined
    18 Jun '07
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 21:51
    That sounds pretty cool.
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '07 02:39
    Sounds like a good reason for a mute button feature.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Jun '07 02:47
    I think each user should have music they pick when they make their move, that way everyone I'm playing would know when I have FINALLY moved.

See a similar concept here:

Thread 66990

P-
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Jun '07 16:14
    Have an email account just for RHP, eg: gmail.
    Install gmail notifier
    Do your other work on your pc,
    Everytime an opponent makes a move, you will receive an email which in turn will cause the gmail notifier to ding and tell you what opponent has moved in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
    You never have to actually check your email, just use it for the notification.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree