1. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    22 Apr '07 20:00
    If someone wanted to play in tournaments but doesn't want to join a clan i don't think they should have to pay full subscription as they don't want the full benefits. It would turn alot more people into subscribers and bring money to the site.🙂
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Apr '07 23:52
    Originally posted by toyboy64
    If someone wanted to play in tournaments but doesn't want to join a clan i don't think they should have to pay full subscription as they don't want the full benefits. It would turn alot more people into subscribers and bring money to the site.🙂
    I joined before they had clans, do I get money back?

I also don't use sieges.

P-
  3. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 01:16
    Originally posted by toyboy64
    I have an even worse idea than yours. How about Russ put a per unit price on everything on the site. Like $1 per tournament or a penny a move. How about 25 cents to start a thread and a nickel to post? Just pay up I doubt you'll regret it.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 03:17
    What's a rec?

Who was ironman?

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree