1. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    19 Dec '13 16:49
    Is anyone else put off from volunteering for clan matches by the number of simultaneous each division incurs? I wonder if the start of matches could be staggered somehow, for instance in a 6x6 league, everyone gets 10 games, perhaps starting 2 games each month would mean the league lasted for about a year? Or is it just me, and nobody else minds getting so many games at once?
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    21 Dec '13 15:12
    Originally posted by iamatiger
    Is anyone else put off from volunteering for clan matches by the number of simultaneous each division incurs? I wonder if the start of matches could be staggered somehow, for instance in a 6x6 league, everyone gets 10 games, perhaps starting 2 games each month would mean the league lasted for about a year? Or is it just me, and nobody else minds getting so many games at once?
    I agree ten games all at once can be a little off putting.
    However, I don't think your suggestion would work as I could finish my 2 games quickly and find no new opponents available because they still have 2 games on the go.
    One answer would be to only enter the long timeout and timebank leagues such as the 7:7 or 7:14 and manage your games accordingly as you don't have to clear your outstanding games everytime you play.
    I very rarely have an empty waiting list by playing only 7:7 or longer and I have never lost a game by timeout.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree