1. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    06 Jan '15 19:26
    I raised this on the 'Help' forum yesterday. Just wondered whether the offer of a draw made by a player during a game could be recorded somewhere, e.g within the Game Log facility? I've currently got a couple of games where I can't remember whether I've offered a draw or not....but would like to. No huge wish to offer the draw in a game if I'd done it already! Just a thought.

FW
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    06 Jan '15 23:09
    Answered by someone in the Help Forum - use Notes to record your draw offers.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    07 Jan '15 12:56
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Answered by someone in the Help Forum - use Notes to record your draw offers.
    Or message your opponent with the word draw? when you offer one.
    Messages are saved in the game log for ever.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Jan '15 13:24
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    I raised this on the 'Help' forum yesterday. Just wondered whether the offer of a draw made by a player during a game could be recorded somewhere, e.g within the Game Log facility? I've currently got a couple of games where I can't remember whether I've offered a draw or not....but would like to. No huge wish to offer the draw in a game if I'd done it already! Just a thought.

FW
    I support the idea. It dosn't cost much to add the symbol = behind a move to indicate a draw offer.

Plus I would like a "missed message" message if I didn't saw a drwa offer due to a conditional move. (I know that I can accept a draw in a conditional)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree