1. Joined
    15 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 14:04
    there are so many p1200 accounts or low rated players that should be deleted after 3 moths no moves
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 14:22
    Originally posted by moggybogg
    there are so many p1200 accounts or low rated players that should be deleted after 3 moths no moves
    Their user names should be renamed to their user number, but their games should remain. IMHO
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 15:18
    Originally posted by moggybogg
    Why?
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 15:40
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Why?
    to free up all the good names that are taken.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 15:462 edits
    Originally posted by trev33
    to free up all the good names that are taken.
    If I played Big Black Bolt, and that name is changed to a number... and some guy comes on with Big Black Bolt... I would be VERY confused.

Many RHP users send their PGN home and record them and save them and refer to them. If these names are replaced by numbers, you're messing up a ton of info that can't be searched here at RHP once a name changes from a name to a number.

Old names stay.

P-
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:03
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Many RHP users send their PGN home and record them and save them and refer to them.
    sad. but most of the name the op is taking about might not even have completed a game.

they've done it fore, chris used to be taken but the account wasn't used in ages so chris stole it.

so why not free up the user names that are taken by people who has never completed a game?
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:45
    Originally posted by trev33
    sad. but most of the name the op is taking about might not even have completed a game.

they've done it fore, chris used to be taken but the account wasn't used in ages so chris stole it.

so why not free up the user names that are taken by people who has never completed a game?
    If they never completed a game, perhaps it's ok... but who wants a stupid name like "phalp"?

P-
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 17:27
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    If they never completed a game, perhaps it's ok... but who wants a stupid name like "phalp"?

P-
    lol some jackass probably.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree