1. Sandwich Land
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 07:36
    Originally posted by coentje
    i even have that wife you are talking about 😉 that is why i do not care so much if i lose a couple of games, i know there are more important things in the world as winning/losing some chess games.
    Sex?
  2. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 19:21
    Originally posted by Caro Kann
    Sex?
    I guess you are not married else you would have never asked that question 😛
  3. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    29 Aug '06 03:54
    Originally posted by coentje
    I guess you are not married else you would have never asked that question 😛
    I've been married many times, so I can tell you the truth...

Sex is not more important than football or chess or beer as far as marriage is concerned. The most important thing in life is to satisfy the urge that you've got RIGHT NOW, and it doesn't matter what the urge is. Like getting a blowjob at half time or a quick shag while you're waiting for your opponent to move.

You see, George Best was right. It's all about timing, being in the right place at the right time and knowing what you can do (or get away with) in the time allowed.
  4. Subscribernoxidjkram
    Data Warehouser
    Back in the UK!
    Moves
    29 Aug '06 06:35
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    How about every member gets a GPS tracking device inplanted in their body. Then you can track down exactly where every member is at all times 😛
    Nah - doesnt work indoors... 😛

M
  5. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 22:05
    Originally posted by Caro Kann
    Sex?
    Dream on!
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 16:49
    Originally posted by c99ux
    I've been married many times, so I can tell you the truth...

Sex is not more important than football or chess or beer as far as marriage is concerned. The most important thing in life is to satisfy the urge that you've got RIGHT NOW, and it doesn't matter what the urge is. Like getting a blowjob at half time or a quick shag while you're waiting for your opp ...[text shortened]... place at the right time and knowing what you can do (or get away with) in the time allowed.
    Hedonist.

😛
  7. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 06:351 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Hedonist.

😛
    Hey Suzi, let's meet up for a drink next weekend, I'll show you a good time...

EDIT: WARNING: BEWARE OF THE STRANGE GUY!!!
  8. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 12:222 edits
    Originally posted by snowinscotland
    I
    At the same time, I recognise that my opponent might go away on holiday. I can wait until they come back, no problem. I won't skull them, I prefer to play chess with them.
    So why do you timeout in these games? Did you not want to play chess with them?

Game 2113990

Game 2153899

Game 1947479

Game 1947491

4 games won by timeout out of 21 wins = nearly 20%. That is a high percentage lol

😕
  9. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '06 19:37
    Originally posted by adramforall
    So why do you timeout in these games? Did you not want to play chess with them?

Game 2113990

Game 2153899

Game 1947479

Game 1947491

4 games won by timeout out of 21 wins = nearly 20%. That is a high percentage lol

😕
    None of these people were on holiday....

That was always my original contention - if someone is on holiday and cannot play, that should be allowed for.

Ya sassanach in disguise!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree