1. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 09:31
    Now, I know that Russ and Chrismo put a tremendous amount of work into this site, and it is very well done and much appreciated. But there are some great ideas in this forum which I think could be implemented but would be a lot of extra work for our already hardworking code monkeys. I am not very good, but I am sure there are some people on this site who are quite skilled with programming and I wonder if Russ wouldn't want to provide the source for this site and allow people to try to come up with the new code on their own, and then submit it for testing and approval by Russ. This would allow people to put their own work into features they think would be useful and would allow the site to get even more useful features without requiring Russ to clone himself. It just seems like many ideas won't ever happen, simply because they are only a tiny improvement and aren't important enough to warrant the time commitment from those who have to spend their time making more vital updates.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 09:51
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    Now, I know that Russ and Chrismo put a tremendous amount of work into this site, and it is very well done and much appreciated. But there are some great ideas in this forum which I think could be implemented but would be a lot of extra work for our already hardworking code monkeys. I am not very good, but I am sure there are some people on this site ...[text shortened]... arrant the time commitment from those who have to spend their time making more vital updates.
    Greasemonkey
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 11:17
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Greasemonkey
    You said this before. What greasemonkey scripts do you use with this site?

D
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 11:41
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You said this before. What greasemonkey scripts do you use with this site?

D
    I have this awesome one that checks every one of my games with an engine and tells me what to play.

Actually I just have the ones ouroubus (?sp) wrote and posted ages back. I started reading the material to write my own but I got distracted.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 11:51
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I have this awesome one that checks every one of my games with an engine and tells me what to play.

Actually I just have the ones ouroubus (?sp) wrote and posted ages back. I started reading the material to write my own but I got distracted.
    Yeah, my baby cousin is easily distracted by shiney things as well.

I can't find this mythical ouroubus and his fantastical workings, btw.

D
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 11:59
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Yeah, my baby cousin is easily distracted by shiney things as well.

I can't find this mythical ouroubus and his fantastical workings, btw.

D
    User 46487 (via Player Tables -> MAP [he has a spinning star] or via page 1 of Developers)
    Thread 27452 (Search forum posts)
    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/ (in above thread)

Shown in the order I found them

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree