1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 17:16
    Originally posted by jsmith
    Are you a guy or a girl and are you the one who filled the Site Ideas with trash in a tantrum?
    "No need to hurl childish insults" from User 336552 player profile.
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 12:48
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    What was your previous account called?
    Mine was XanthosNZ
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 12:57
    Seeing one or two threads there are issues that are long overdue that the moderators should implement.

1. this page http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/volunteers.php should list all of the site moderators without fear or favour. I've seen a mention of Tebb but he is not on that page. People should not have "Kangaroo Court" powers unless they are officially k ...[text shortened]... olling. A user misquotes one of the moderators to say that an opening novelty cannot be used.
    5. Get rid of all the spiteful, multi-account users that have previously been banned but come crawling back under new accounts to troll the forums and continue their hiliarious vendettas against specific users.
  4. Joined
    05 Feb '07
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 19:55
    Don't the moderators think the points raised in the first two posts are not only echoed elsewhere but are valid? Moderators wakey wakey...
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 22:25
    Don't the moderators think the points raised in the first two posts are not only echoed elsewhere but are valid? Moderators wakey wakey...
    Point 1 being your ignorance of the current game moderators list and point 2 being a topic of numerous discussions that has been refused numerous times by the site administrators?
  6. Joined
    05 Feb '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 18:38
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Point 1 being your ignorance of the current game moderators list and point 2 being a topic of numerous discussions that has been refused numerous times by the site administrators?
    Do you have a link for that? I have looked at the sitemap and I cannot see what you are talking about.
  7. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 19:30
    Do you have a link for that? I have looked at the sitemap and I cannot see what you are talking about.
    http://www.timeforchess.com/comhub/volunteers.php

😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree