1. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    17 Oct '06 07:17
    It would be nice if there was an option to make open invites come with two games so that each player would get to play with either pieces.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Oct '06 10:42
    Originally posted by ItalyBoyBlue
    It would be nice if there was an option to make open invites come with two games so that each player would get to play with either pieces.
    At last, something I agree with you about.
  3. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    21 Oct '06 00:43
    Does this make sense to anybody else?
  4. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    21 Oct '06 10:55
    yes, i like this idea!!
  5. London
    Moves
    21 Oct '06 12:17
    Yes, i agree. This would make things so much easier, save creating two differant games.
  6. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    21 Oct '06 15:34
    Not only would it be conveinent, it would bind the player you're challenging into two games instead of just one.

I think they should be linked so that you can't only trash one, you must trash them both.
  7. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    21 Oct '06 16:01
    Great Idea, and when appearing on the open invite board it should have a distinct appearance like a flashing icon etc: a chess piece turning from black to white alternatly and so on!
  8. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    21 Oct '06 18:17
    Originally posted by RONOC
    Great Idea, and when appearing on the open invite board it should have a distinct appearance like a flashing icon etc: a chess piece turning from black to white alternatly and so on!
    That is a good idea for the icon.

This should be an option for challenges as well. How do we get Russ to notice the thread?
  9. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    26 Oct '06 02:22
    THIS IS A GOOD IDEA!!!

OTHERS PLEASE COMMENT!!!

YES??? NO???
  10. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    02 Nov '06 19:25
    Yeah, I think paired open invites is a great idea.
  11. Joined
    18 Jun '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '06 03:03
    While I think it would be a good option to have paired games, I don't think that paired games should replace single games. Nor do I agree that you should only be able to trash both or non at all. And in the long run it's not like it's that much work to make the 3 extra clicks to make two games of varying colors....why don't we let the site designers spend time on fixing problems and making bigger changes than just saving us lazy people the extra clicks (though I have to admit it seems like it would be an easy addition to make, realizing of course that I have no clue how to program a site like this).
  12. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    03 Nov '06 05:101 edit
    Originally posted by TheNinjunny
    While I think it would be a good option to have paired games, I don't think that paired games should replace single games. Nor do I agree that you should only be able to trash both or non at all.
    My idea does not include either of these additions. I think single game challenges are fine. However I think if a paired invite is offered that it should be required (or at least offered as an option to the challenger) that both games be played or neither. This would stop people from circumventing the whole concept behind paired invites, that both players are given a chance with the white pieces.
  13. Joined
    18 Jun '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '06 15:05
    Ok..... I guesse I missunderstood. Well then other than my point about it not being that difficult to simply create more than one game it sounds like a good idea.
  14. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    05 Nov '06 21:48
    Originally posted by TheNinjunny
    Ok..... I guesse I missunderstood. Well then other than my point about it not being that difficult to simply create more than one game it sounds like a good idea.
    It's not really about difficulty, it's about obligating your opponent to play two games so that each player will have a chance to play with both colors to equal out the contest.
  15. Standard memberdreven
    myglobesarentwarm
    Gilbert Arizona
    Moves
    06 Nov '06 14:49
    This is a very good idea..........making it an option is the way to go. Leaving the one game option, but giving the 2 game challenge as a start.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree