1. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    30 Sep '15 11:46
    I thought it would be kind of cool to have a list showing all the past members of a clan... obviously not a very high priority though 😉
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Sep '15 12:23
    Originally posted by DukeOfEuphony
    I thought it would be kind of cool to have a list showing all the past members of a clan... obviously not a very high priority though 😉
    I have considered this - any ex-member who has previously played a clan game is known and can be reported.
  3. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    30 Sep '15 12:31
    Originally posted by Russ
    I have considered this - any ex-member who has previously played a clan game is known and can be reported.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Oct '15 20:20
    Just curious, but what exactly would be the purpose of showing this list?
  5. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 12:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just curious, but what exactly would be the purpose of showing this list?
    very good question 😉 It would be a memorial to past members, and also I think it would just be kind of neat. Maybe no one else shares my opinion though 😀
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 13:57
    very good question 😉 It would be a memorial to past members, and also I think it would just be kind of neat. Maybe no one else shares my opinion though 😀
    I'm just thinking that there are no doubt clans here who would not be too keen on showing everyone just who has been in their clan. And on the other hand, there are probably some people who would not like their past associations with certain clans to be easily uncovered.

Perhaps if this were left to the clan leaders' decision whether they wanted to show this option or not, where they could turn the feature off if they didn't want it shown, then it might garner more widespread acceptance.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 12:38
    A disclaimer about clan's changing their name would be a minimum requirement for this.
  8. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    17 Oct '15 12:59
    Originally posted by Russ
    Have you considered my proposal on a similar theme?.
    I'll repeat it again
    On the players list, it would be helpful to see who is in a clan and if they are available for challenges.As a leader,I've spent hours trying to find good match ups by entering a rating range , and then , when clicking on a possible candidate find the player is not in a clan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree