Pictures

Pictures

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Nov 14

Not sure if I did ask this before or not, but why not allow us to see some
of the pictures people use here instead of the tiny versions we see now?
Not sure how much space that would take up, hopefully not much effort
required either.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Nov 14
1 edit

Yes, agreed, some legacy decisions such as the tiny avatars do need to go.

This site has been around for so long now, that some design decisions made for the internet "as it was" are still with us now.

And avatars for all will be available early next year too - not really a good reason to remain as a subscriber only feature if some community moderating system can be introduced to remove any that are inappropriate.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
25 Nov 14

Originally posted by Russ

This site has been around for so long now, that some design decisions made for the internet "as it was" are still with us now.

And avatars for all will be available early next year too - not really a good reason to remain as a subscriber only feature if some community moderating system can be introduced to remove any that are inappropriate.
When exactly is "early next year?"

Moves
25 Nov 14

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
When exactly is "early next year?"
Anytime after May 😉

Here

Moves
26 Nov 14

Originally posted by Trev33
Anytime after May 😉
May 2001

w

Moves
29 Nov 14

When did this site go online ? I just found it..How many players are active here? My other website, I had to play the same guys over and over...

RHP Member No.16

Moves
29 Nov 14

Originally posted by woadman
When did this site go online ? I just found it..How many players are active here? My other website, I had to play the same guys over and over...
RHP went online in February, 2001. Take a look at the "tables" link at the top of the page to find some member data.

The number of players here increased very quickly so there wasn't much of a problem with finding a game.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Dec 14

Originally posted by woadman
I suggest you join tournaments, ladders, sieges as well as play with friends.
If you join a clan you will end up in clan games too. I like games that have
a little more importance than just a normal game.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Dec 14

Originally posted by Russ

Thank you!