Player database RHP

Player database RHP

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
04 Jan 09

I do not now if this idea/request has been asked/submitted before, but would it be possible to create a database of all players/games on RHP? The option that I would like to have is to see what my (future) opponent likes to play in order to be able to prepare myself better for the game. If I want to do this now I have to go through all his/hers public games to get an idea of their favourite opening/lines.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
04 Jan 09

Originally posted by jeroen1975
I do not now if this idea/request has been asked/submitted before, but would it be possible to create a database of all players/games on RHP? The option that I would like to have is to see what my (future) opponent likes to play in order to be able to prepare myself better for the game. If I want to do this now I have to go through all his/hers public games to get an idea of their favourite opening/lines.
http://www.timeforchess.com/gamesexplorer/

Unfortunately, I don't believe it's been updated for about 2 years.

D

j

Moves
04 Jan 09

The database looks very good, but as you already stated, it does not seem to be up-to-date. A real pitty.

OAO
ParTizan

Philadelphia, USA

Moves
04 Jan 09

every game has an id just type a random one in and you got a game 🙂
but yea the gamesexplorer was a good idea. i tried telling russ to make a link for it so more ppl would see it and use it but it did not work. you could post in site ideas and see what u get

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
04 Jan 09

You can have a link on the game page if you use firefox and have the addons, but yes, it would be great to see an update, even if just current subscribers' games. Just seems such a shame to have such a great thing limited as it currently is.