1. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    15 Jun '16 22:25
    This may sound a little esoteric, but I would like to see the history of a player that is not available currently.

For instance, I would like to know what clans a player has played for previously, sort of like what you would find on the back of a trading card. I myself played for Morphy's Maniacs for a good spell, but there is no record of that. I am interested in where other players played, and for how long.

Just an idle thought, and not very critical. Thanks!

Paul Leggett
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 18:45
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    This may sound a little esoteric, but I would like to see the history of a player that is not available currently.

For instance, I would like to know what clans a player has played for previously, sort of like what you would find on the back of a trading card. I myself played for Morphy's Maniacs for a good spell, but there is no record of that. I ...[text shortened]... ayed, and for how long.

Paul Leggett
    I agree, this idea would lend an interesting flavor.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 20:07

For instance, I would like to know what clans a player has played for previously, sort of like what you would find on the back of a trading card. I myself played for Morphy's Maniacs for a good spell, but there is no record of that. I ...[text shortened]... ayed, and for how long.

Paul Leggett
    An interesting Idea , but probably too much work for the admins.
    It could be an option on the profile, but then again lot's don't even bother to write one.
    We could start our own thread and volunteer our history:-
    My name is Dave Neale. I made up my red hot pawn name from Dave "N" mixed up a bit hence Venda .I joined in April 2010 and subscribed soon after.The first clan I joined was the British Clan.They weren't very active so ,being from Yorkshire in England I joined the Yorkshire Rippers.Their Leader TopTim wanted to leave the site so I volunteered to take over the leadership.After a while I left the British clan and re named the Yorkshire Rippers the Yorkshire Laikers after asking for suggestions(I thought the rippers name was inappropriate).We're only supposed to accept members who have some link to Yorkshire though personally i'm pretty flexible on this.I've done over 4 years as leader and thought it was time for a change but no one was willing to take over the leadership so to this day I still run the Laikers but not as actively as before.
    Sorry to waffle on.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 11:02

Paul Leggett
    In fact it would be fun, years ago a guy kept track of all clan league games, that was interesting

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree